Monday, May 17, 2010

Back at it

I ran this morning which was a good thing since the rain has officially set in. I just did 3 miles and I am getting faster. Mom ran with me which was nice so we could chat and that made the time fly by. I think we would be a funny movie to watch as close as we are we basically argue through our whole runs. "You are going too fast" "You are getting in my way" etc. It is nice to have a running partner though.

I had a fantastic weekend and it was a little hard to get back in the grind of work. I took Lil to the zoo on Saturday. Lots of walking. We were there for 4 hours and she didn't use a stroller at all. It was really nice to be there with such a big girl. She walked, was easily reasoned with, and I didn't need a diaper bag because she gladly used all the potties!

Sunday was spent cleaning the whole entire house. I love the clean smell. Ryan beautified our yard. He also had an article featured in the Journal Gazette again!

Well not too much to say today. I am going to try to go to a bodyfit class again tomorrow. Wish me luck because my muscles have been sore all week from last weeks torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment